Neuroscience Performance Thinking Assessment
This neuroscience based 10-minute diagnostic measures 12 Human Performance Indicators (HPIs). Your results shows you where you are today and where to focus your attention to become who you want to be.
You’ll get instructions on how to read and understand your report and coaching tips for immediate improvement.Purchase $79.00
Everything DiSC 1/2 Day Program
Why it’s so easy to work with some people and more challenging to work with others?
- Join us to begin looking at some fundamental differences among people and how to navigate achieving better conversations using Everything DiSC.
- You will learn the framework of the Everything DiSC model. No pre-requisites required. Using a sample reporting you will learn how DiSC styles impact priorities, influence actions, and what motivates and stresses you. You will explore a day in the life of DiSC styles and share discoveries in breakout groups.
- Everything DiSC is a family of distinctive research-validated assessment tools that provide rich personal insight for individuals at any level in organizations around the world, all using a consistent language of DiSC®
- Everything DiSC builds on over 40 years of DiSC research and knowledge. It uses computerized adaptive testing to deliver 32% more accuracy in the results than DiSC Classic. Everything DiSC combines the model of DiSC with specific workplace applications. Using a sample reporting learners will explore how behavior affects them as they are on the job.
- Information will be provided to purchase your own Everything DiSC Workplace Assessment during the training.
- Everything DiSC Workplace helps people:
- Identify their communication style and explore the priorities that drive them during their workday.
- Discover the similarities and differences among the DiSC styles.
- Understand their reactions to co-workers.
- Build more effective work relationships. Learn how others have bridged their differences using DiSC.
- The Team Communication program, utilizes the DiSC assessment tool for communication styles. We combine training in understanding communication styles with immediate coaching to create positive changes in business behavior and authentic cooperation.
- Experience changes when your team understands the four basic communication styles. They'll learn about their own style and others' communications styles; how to recognize them; how to adapt.
- The program includes individual DiSC assessment profiles plus interactive work and a final action plan.
- Remote and F2F programs available.
Everything DiSC Assessment
- Measure your Dominance, Influence, Steadiness and Conscientiousness (DiSC)
- Better understand your work style and how to build more effective relationships
- Everything DiSC is a family of distinctive research-validated assessment tools that provide rich personal insight for individuals at any level in organizations around the world, all using a consistent language of DiSC®.
- Please, email the recipient's name and email address to [email protected]
- The assessment only takes 10 minutes to complete.
- Allow 2 business days for assessment to launch, after Springboard receives recipient name and email address. Results are received immediately after assessment is complete.
Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders
The Everything DiSC 363 For Leaders is a tool that gathers information from you and up to 25 people (direct reports, peers, support, and boss) that you work with regularly, to create a full 360 view perspective of yourself.
The 363 helps you enhance specific areas of performance, from the individual contributor role up to senior executive.
The report combines clear visuals and a conversational narrative style to interpret and explain the data, making the report easy to understand and use.
The recipient of this 363 will send the assessment to their superiors, their subordinates, and their peers to create a "363" profile of themselves by assessing their work behavior from every angle. This is highly useful for mid-to-high range executives, or for an upcoming leader in an organization.DiSC 363 for Leaders $497
DiSC Group Culture Report
The Everything DiSC Group Culture Report explores the origins of your organization's culture; specifically with regard to logic, people and pace. In addition, it highlights what your group values the most, what type of behaviors your culture rewards and encourages.
You will receive:
- Facilitator Report
- Team View
- Group Culture Report
All rich information to help you understand your team from a DiSC perspective.
An Everything DiSC Assessment is the prerequisite to the DiSC Group Culture Report and a separate order is required.DiSC Group Culture Report $225
DiSC Comparison Report
- Everything DiSC® Comparison Reports are follow-up reports that can be created for any 2 participants to illustrate their similarities and differences to assist in relationship building.
- You will be contacted within 2 business days by our DiSC Administrator to begin the process.